Those who are planning to prepare for the civil services examination with Political Science as an optional in UPSC should definitely read this article on the “best coaching for Political Science Optional in Delhi“. Momentum IAS is the Best PSIR Coaching in Delhi. For the Best PSIR Optional Coaching for UPSC CSE Examination, you should Choose Momentum IAS Coaching with the best faculty for PSIR Optional in Delhi.
Why is Momentum IAS famous as the best PSIR Coaching Centre in Delhi?
Momentum IAS offers PSIR Coaching for CSE Aspirants under the guidance of Piyush Chaubey. If you are looking to properly refine and polish your political science optional course using comprehensive and detailed notes, then the Momentum IAS PSIR Coaching centre is the best choice. The following features make Momentum IAS the ‘best coaching for Political Science & International Relations Optional in Delhi for IAS Preparation’.
- The Best Guidance: Momentum IAS brings in the JNU alum; Dr. Piyush Chaubey who enables the aspirants to recognize and harness their true potential. Dr. Piyush Chaubey is the Best Faculty for Political Science Optional in Delhi. His Foundation Batch for PSIR has the following features:
- Small size batch.
- 4.5 months of comprehensive classes.
- Focus on concept clarity and current affairs.
- Best PSIR 10 Test series (8 sectional & 2 mocks).
- Special lecture series on answer writing practice.
- Dedicated mentorship on doubt clearance.
- Extra classes.
- Special PSIR monthly magazine.
- Multiple Courses: Piyush Chaubey political science optional coaching in Delhi at Momentum IAS offers Multiple Courses like Foundation PSIR Optional Batch, PSIR Test Series, PSIR Answer Writing Program &. PSIR Advance Batch.
- Guaranteed Progress: Enrolling in the UPSC Mains PSIR optional foundation course at Momentum IAS will guarantee your progress after 4.5 months of joining its PSIR Coaching Classes.
- Most Reasonable Fee Structure: Momentum IAS PSIR Optional Coaching provides the aspirants with the most affordable UPSC PSIR Optional Coaching Classes in Delhi with maximum benefits. The PSIR Coaching Fees at Momentum IAS are very nominal.
Course Features of Momentum IAS PSIR Optional Coaching Delhi
The PSIR Optional Coaching in Delhi for UPSC IAS Exams conducted by Momentum IAS with the assistance of Dr. Piyush Chaubey comes with a lot of benefits. Following are the course features:
- Timely Coverage of Syllabus: At Momentum IAS, Dr. Piyush Chaubey Sir covers the entire PSIR Optional Syllabus with full completion of the topics within 4-4.5 months and makes learning more conceptual and interesting.
- Focus on Current Affairs & Concept Clarity: Momentum IAS focuses on current affairs and concepts clarity which helps in answering indirect questions in the UPSC Mains exams and enriching your answers.
- Test Series & Answer Writing Program: Momentum IAS conducts dedicated sessions on answer writing and guides the aspirants to grow every day. Test Series by Dr. Piyush Chaubey sir for Political Science and International Relations is the best in Delhi. Under these series, a total of 10 tests including 2 Mocks and 8 Sectional are conducted.
- Individual Student-Teacher Interaction: At Momentum IAS, the aspirants get detailed and flexible feedback from their teachers in addition to a performance evaluation.
Momentum IAS PSIR Coaching in Delhi which is the best coaching for political science & international relations optional assures you gradual progress because of its best quality study materials for Political Science Optional that are structured after thorough research. Under the genuine guidance of Dr. Piyush Sir, you can refine and polish your understanding of the PSIR Optional by learning how to craft perfectly written answers for your exam.
So make sure you channel the source to its full potential by joining one of the best Coaching Institute for Political Science Optional in Delhi. Take one step further towards accomplishing your goals of clearing the civil services examination with Momentum IAS.
FAQs on Political Science Optional Coaching
Q1. Which courses related to PSIR Optional are offered by Momentum IAS?
Ans. Piyush Chaubey PSIR Optional classes at Momentum IAS offer Multiple Courses like:
- Foundation Batch for political science optional
- PSIR advance Batch,
- PSIR answer writing program &
- PSIR test series
Q2. What are the course features of the Momentum IAS PSIR optional Foundation Course in Delhi?
Ans. The Momentum IAS Foundation Batch for PSIR optional, under Dr. Piyush Chaubey, has the following features:
- 4.5 months of comprehensive classes
- Timely Completion of the Syllabus
- Focus on current affairs & Concept clarity
- Test series including 10 tests (8 sectional & 2 mocks)
- Special lecture series on answer writing practice
- PSIR monthly magazine
- Small size batch
- Reasonable Fees
Q3. Is Political Science & International Relations a good subject to score in UPSC?
Ans. Yes, Political Science is a scoring subject if you are thorough with current affairs, international events, and dates. So, it is important to thoroughly prepare and do repeated revisions of the subject
Q4. Which is the Best Coaching for Political Science Optional in Delhi?
Ans. The Momentum IAS is the Best Coaching for Political Science Optional in Delhi. Momentum IAS brings in the JNU alum; Dr. Piyush Chaubey who enables the aspirants to recognize and harness their true potential.