Momentum IAS is the “best coaching for Political Science and International Relations optional“. The faculty at Momentum IAS coaching classes for UPSC have a very good experience of mentoring civil services students and have given many selections with good ranks, which makes “Momentum IAS” No. 1 coaching for PSIR optional.
Features that make momentum IAS the best coaching for UPSC PSIR optional are-
- Expert faculty – the faculty at Momentum IAS is very experienced and dedicated. PSIR optional classes are conducted by Dr. Piyush Chaubey sir, he is focused towards making the concepts easier for the students, which makes him the best teacher for PSIR optional.
- Timely completion of the syllabus – Momentum IAS focuses on timely completion of the PSIR optional Syllabuses., within 4-4.5 months, so that students get time for PSIR Answer Writing Practice and PSIR optional test series.
- Focus on the concept clarity – Momentum IAS focuses on making you well versed with all the concepts of the syllabus of PSIR optional subject to make you answer indirect questions in the UPSC mains exam as well.
- Answer writing practice – The most unique feature of Momentum IAS is their special focus on PSIR Answer Writing Practice, which is extremely important for PSIR optional subject and other GS papers.
- Reasonable fee – Momentum IAS offers one of the best PSIR optional coaching classes in Delhi, it has a very pocket friendly political science optional fee structure, in order to make quality education affordable for everyone.
Thus, if you are dedicated towards your UPSC CSE preparation and want to join the best “PSIR optional institute in Delhi“, then Momentum IAS should be your first choice. The teachers’ expertise will not only guide you to sail through the “UPSC PSIR optional subject” but will also help you in giving a fantastic performance at the UPSC CSE interview.
READ >>> PSIR Optional Answer Writing Program for UPSC CSE in 2022-2023
FAQs on PSIR Optional Coaching in Delhi:
How is PSIR optional?
In recent years PSIR optional subject has gained popularity due to increased selection rate, which makes PSIR a scoring optional subject. It also helps in GS mains papers and in UPSC preliminary exam.
Who teaches PSIR in Momentum IAS?
PSIR optional classes are taken by renowned faculty Dr. Piyush Chaubey Sir, he holds a PhD. from JNU, has given many success stories in his teaching career of 12 years. He is the best faculty for PSIR optional in Delhi, for his dedication and keenness in solving doubts of the students.
What is Momentum IAS PSIR foundation course?
If you have no academic background in political science and international relations, then you can join Momentum IAS Foundation Batch for PSIR optional, the course has following features-
- 5 Months Comprehensive Classes
- Politico Analytics for PSIR Current Affairs
- Discussion of Previous Year UPSC Question Papers & Most Important Areas for Mains 2023
- Innovative methodology of teaching & Application of different approaches mentioned in the syllabus
- Explanation of the interlinks between PSIR and GS Paper
- Test Series including 10 Tests (8 Sectional & 2 Mock)
- Special Lecture Series on Answer Writing Practice
- Personalized Attention for Doubt Clearing.
- Advance Classes after Prelims for Value Addition and Refinement.
- Politico Analytics Magazine for Current Affairs Upgradation.
Fees of Momentum IAS foundation course for PSIR optional?
Momentum IAS offers you the most affordable fee structure for UPSC PSIR optional coaching, the PSIR foundation course costs only 35000+GST.
How to do PSIR answer writing practice?
One can go for Momentum IAS “PSIR Mains Answer Writing Program for UPSC“, it prepares you for the final day. PSIR answer writing strategy will be discussed, along with PSIR model answers. This program helps in both PSIR optional Answer writing practice and the revision of the entire PSIR optional syllabus.