This course has been specially designed for those who are:
- Interested in opting History as an optional without academic background of the subject.
- Facing problems in connecting and correlating with the subject and its demands in the Mains exam.
- Having difficulties with historiography and its applicability in understanding the subject.
- Even for those who have studied the subject but can not apply their information as per the requirements of the UPSC.
- Studied the subject by their own and facing problem in writing standard answers.
We at MOMENTUM IAS, have a team of capable and experienced faculties from eminent institutions such as JNU, Delhi University, JMI, etc. The teaching methodology of Piyush Kumar (He holds a M. Phil from Jamia Millia Islamia and associated with University teaching for the past 9 years) is realistic and student-centric. He is providing his mentorship to civil service aspirants for the past 10 years and under his guidance many candidates have sailed through with very good ranks. The content provided is updated as per the latest UPSC Exam pattern. He provides ample opportunity to clear doubts in the class itself. What do you get in this course?
- Printed Notes complying with the entire UPSC CSE Syllabus.
- Special focus on the Map section as it covers 10% of the entire Optional paper.
- Answer Writing Sessions to work on the art of crafting effective answers.
- Notes of Extra topics to be covered.
- Theme-based booklets.
- Personalized attention for doubt clearing.
- Lecture-wise details.
- Test Series included (Total Tests - 8; 4 Sectional, 4 Full-Length)